Friday, May 4, 2012

Foreshadowing

I have the sweetest client who has a mare that is due to foal anytime. It is her most favorite mare who she has shown successfully and absolutely ADORES. This is the mare's first foal and the owner's first foal, so as expected, they are very excited and very nervous. They are even having a party for the foal later this month!

The foal's official due date was yesterday  (May 3). Obviously, I am pretty nervous for this delivery too, because if anything goes wrong, it will be a catastrophic disaster off the Richter scale for this client. So I'm REALLY hoping all goes well, the foal pops out, stands up, drinks, and goes on about it's life normally.

This post is just to simply record that two nights ago I had a dream that the foal was a sorrel filly with a big white blaze. It came out  without any problems, and it was a big happy, and easy event.

Dear God, I hope I can see into the future and this isn't my subconscious jinxing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment