Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Welcome! Now don't waste my time!

Alright! I finally can knock this off my bucket list: starting a blog. After spending 4-5 intense days of researching, reading, and following several medicine related blogs (a few from ER doctors, one from a vet), I decided that I could also add to the internet blog-issphere. I have plenty of sarcastic remarks, funny stories, complaints that I could input. So here we go. What the world desperately needs: a blog from an equine veterinarian, finding her way through the world.

I'm going to start with a story that happened today. A message was left for me regarding someone seeking a personal reference. Occasionally we get calls from rescue organizations wanting references for people seeking to adopt a new horse. I called the place back expecting this. After some awkward questions, the caller explained that the reference was for a dietician position for someone who isn't one of our clients. Hmmmm...that's weird. I'll ask Bossman about this. I'll remember that for my next job; put name of someone I don't even know as reference. Recipe for success! Why do people insist on wasting my time??

No comments:

Post a Comment